St. Philip’s Episcopal School, the largest and most expansive outreach of St. Philip’s Episcopal Church, provides an excellent educational experience, guided by outstanding professionals, in a safe, caring community. Our mission is to educate each child intellectually, physically, and spiritually in an atmosphere of acceptance and inquiry.
St. Philip’s Episcopal School is the educational outreach arm of St. Philip’s Church and the ministries of School and Parish are integrally united in spirit and purpose. As a faith-based school, St. Philip’s provides a strong academic program grounded in the broad and inclusive values, traditions and tenets of the Episcopal Church. It is in this context that the appreciation of the dignity and worth of every member of the community is nurtured.
- St. Philip’s consistently seeks to develop and to challenge its students in a loving and supportive environment.
- The School provides a rigorous, traditional academic program and produces young scholars who excel in reading, mathematics, and foreign languages.
- St. Philip’s low student/teacher ratio allows faculty to provide each student with the individual, personalized attention necessary to meet his or her unique needs. Teachers are dedicated to the formation of the whole child.
- Teachers seek to awaken in the child a sense of self as a significant, creative and responsible individual.
- St. Philip’s program stresses intellectual, aesthetic and physical development, social involvement and accountability, and moral and spiritual understanding in a God-centered community.
- Students develop confidence and poise as young public speakers, thespians, artists and musicians through the School’s wide variety of co-curricular opportunities.